5k this evening

Another milestone... the battery shows no signs of weakness which is good considering I am probably at where most people drive an electric car in a year and that after just 6 weeks of owning it.



LA Skyline



Besides that I saw my $8 check for the DMV cleared so I hope to get the white stickers letting me use solo the carpool lane and park for free at metered parking in Santa Monica soon.

That last perk will come in handy as I have to repark the car 3 times each day.

But I certainly get fit walking more... and by a strange contrast the homeless and EV drivers seem to like that park I am charging at, which in a way is a social eye opener in contrast to the sterile confines of the Silicon Beach offices and their well guarded expensive garages.

For that matter I gave up my garage pass at work for an extra few bucks towards my salary and because in some ways I feel better being part of the environment, feel the city and its surroundings and the atmosphere every morning when I walk to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

How the infrastructure prepares us for the future.

Absolute superiority