Was featured in the news yesterday...

Although it was a few seconds, but it shows me plugging in my i3.

Charging it in Santa Monica

I talked a little while on camera to the reporters and explained to them my motivation in owning an electric car, and they were also a bit astonished to know I am commuting such a distance to work in my EV.

One of the other people there was a Santa Monica city representative and we also got to chat, as I explained to him I religiously stick to the 3 hrs limit on the charging time when he noted my car is seen often around.

I an say the same of the guy in the Fiat 500 that got also shown.

As long as we are social and kind to each other I see no issues.

Today for example I unplugged myself after the 3 hrs limit, even if I noticed the person I left a note to plug me in after them only did so maybe 1/2 hr earlier.

I had only 29 miles of range but I unplugged myself and plugged a blue Nissan Leaf that was waiting.

Lucky for me I went to the other bank of chargers and found both unused! So I got to plug myself in for another 3 hrs at the other end of the park to reach enough range to go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

How the infrastructure prepares us for the future.

Absolute superiority