42,000 miles and another milestone in mountain driving....

So there is it... 42k after 18 months.

The battery still going strong and no degradation of performance.

The best car I ever had let me do something else today...

From 100% charge a 57 mile drive from the coast to beyond Julian, CA at 4800 ft, and then back to Ramona 27 miles away, with 10% to spare.

This was due to the Santa Isabel chargers offline. I was at 12 % and decided to try my luck.

Even that long after owning the car I have to admit it was quite the experience.

The car went from 17.5% of charge at the top of the hill at 4800 ft in Harrison Park to 10% in Ramona at roughly 1400 ft.

Yes I have NO FAST DC.

And NO this is NOT a REX version.

I hate gasoline and everything that goes with this noxious and toxic substance akin to heroin for the economy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

Absolute superiority

38000