38000

The battery is as strong as ever and my average is about 120-130 miles a day.

There is exactly 0 issues with the car. And the new rear tires I installed a few months back which were the only item needed in more than a year will look like they will last more than the 25k of the factory ones.

If there are any doubters about how advanced BMW i3's battery technology is here is proof in the pudding... a car driven relentlessly and very hard and the battery pack shows absolutely no sign of charging fatigue.

I think this is where the i3 shines and is set apart.

Comments

  1. Hi Marc,
    I'm interest to know what tyres you purchased to replace the factory fitted Bridgestones. I am look at this in the next few months and wondering what options there are - if any. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it online at tirerack.com. Ecotopia brand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

Absolute superiority