A typical commuting trip

So I am for my first set of charging stations and since most of the way there is by free flowing freeway the range stays around 80 to 70 miles.

Once I hit heavy traffic in Corona it add up actually, and then I hit a set of free flowing and stop and go traffic.

As long as I maintain 60 mph there isn't a dramatic drainage on the batter.

I then switch over my destination to the charging station in Santa Monica and I generally get a razor thin margin i.e total range exceeds distance by maybe 1-2 miles.

But from there on it expands to about 15 by the time I make it there.

This has been pretty consistent for a month now so crossing my finger it doesn't change for quite a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

How the infrastructure prepares us for the future.

Absolute superiority