Feeling more confident

I will most likely cross the 4k miles benchmark this week-end.

I also let myself drive in comfort mode then as errands and the like only consume a few miles and maybe ten at most.

I printed out a few flyers I always keep in my car as well as a stick it notepad with a pen so I can leave notes whenever necessary and waiting my turn at the crowded free stations. But then again I have a quite a few hours to wait since I am at work then and it is worth it.



Starting Friday night I charge at home and use the standard 110V outlet... and most of the charging is done at night.

Saturday nights I sometimes head out to San Diego and charge there using a Blink station I know, but the trip is much shorter than what I do everyday to Santa Monica i.e 50-60 miles each way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossing 13.5k and the new normal

How the infrastructure prepares us for the future.

Absolute superiority